I’m bringing back the Portrait Special for women artists and business owners!
Guess what folks, Spring is just about here! Which means my anniversary is around the corner! And that means that my annual portrait special for women artists and business owners is back! Ok, I think I’ve used up my exclamation points for this paragraph already. But hey, what can I say, I’m thrilled to be able to offer this portrait special for you badass women who are making your dreams reality. So for one day this April my studio in Oakland will be open for portrait mini sessions.
Well the answer is easy, visibility. Your face matters, who you are matters. Especially if you are a business owner or an artist. People want to know who YOU are. Ever notice that the photos that get the most likes/comments on social media are of you? That’s because people want to connect with you. And, let’s face it, you probably haven’t updated your portrait recently enough. So, let’s do this! Because, you need a great portrait. Which is exactly why I’ve decided to have a day for 30 minute portrait special sessions! These mini session are just long enough to get some really killer images without needing to commit too much time or money. I will have the studio set up with professional lighting which will make you look as confident and gorgeous as can be!
“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen
Date: Tuesday, April 24th 2018
Location: My Studio – off of Piedmont Avenue, Oakland Ca
30 minute portrait session
3 retouched images – I will deliver images via online gallery as web files.
*You can purchase additional prints and images separately.
$130 (over $350 value)
As an added bonus, you can opt to have your makeup professionally done. For only $60 you will get a clean, polished, natural look.
Professional makeup artist Tamra Marie will be offering this great price only for the mini sessions. Last year everyone took advantage of her offer!
To save your spot
You can save your spot by picking any of the open time slots at this link.
Do I qualify for the women artists and business owners portrait special?
If you are sitting here wondering if this is for you, let me clear things up.
- Do you identify as a woman? Yes, cool!
Are you a business owner? Here are just some of the ways in which this would be a yes.
- You have a brick and mortar business in Oakland, the bay area, or beyond.
- You recently started a side hustle, right now it is still a baby, maybe not even officially launched. Cool, your dreams are about to get real.
- You design jewelry and sell it on etsy or in some other place.
- Your a photographer, a graphic designer, a calligrapher, an event planner, a florist…
- You have some other cool business that I can’t think of right now.
I’m not a business owner, I make art, but am still scared to call myself an artist.
- If you make art, even if you don’t sell it, and maybe you aren’t even ready to show it to the world. That still counts. Us artists are strange creatures, and sometimes we need a little extra nudge to get our work out there. Maybe this is just the boost you need to take yourself seriously enough to proudly say “I am an artist.”
All Images © Ella Sophie
Ella Sophie is an artist and photographer living in Oakland California. She specializes in creating images that empower women. Through professional portraits, boudoir photography and ethical fashion photography. Ella strives to change the perception that women have of themselves one photo at a time. When she isn’t working you can find her volunteering at the local animal shelter. Encouraging fellow entrepreneurs and artists. Or traveling and taking in the beautiful wilderness.
I promise I won’t overflow your inbox, I only send occasional updates with brief and pretty content!